Sunday, May 2, 2010

Week Four: Blog Post - Project Update

I have been pretty concerned about all the different ways we have been asked to share our AR project.  I am not sure the need for the Leadership piece which seems to be another way to say the same thing.  I see and feel the value in doing action research however, the rigidity of the webpage design has been stifling to me and I feel as if I have had to sacrifice the process to suite an inflexible time frame for due dates that clearly interrupted the cycle of data collection.
I would suggest to use a backwards by design method for creating a process that takes into consideration the school calendar when asking for tasks that don't consider the time of year etc.
That said, learning is never a "done" process, so here's to learning what we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment