In sharing my project idea with a classmate and colleague of mine, I was very pleased with the opportunity to share with someone who had seen my ideas, and someone who was hearing and seeing it for the first time as they had different opinions and focuses to share with me.
The feedback to consider that I found most helpful was to include more visuals to help convey the information. As we discussed the possibilities for sharing the presentation, if I could add video that could be uploaded to WordPress, that would be great to share a mini example of what a video podcast could do as a "Math PD on the Go!"
I really like that idea and am going to see if I can add the video without having to pay WordPress to upload a video.
Secondary feedback was to extend the slideshow to organize it more by the outline of the suggested components which I think makes more sense from an organizational perspective.
Content feedback is very positive and seems to reflect a learning cycle that my colleagues think is clear and concise and resonates with their personal feelings about their own math professional development experiences.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment